As we work around your home we will use a variety of tools and ladders. We will be responsible for repairing or replacing any damage that is caused by our negligence. We are licensed by the State of Arizona - ROC 268666, Bonded and Insured up to $2,000,000.
The following is a list of task(s) you may request from Squeeky Kleen Windows and its employees / personnel but you agree that we will not be held responsible for any damages which may occur in the process of attempting to meet the following designated request(s):
- Adjusting Blinds, Window Treatments or Magnets on Windows and Screens - Blinds, window treatments and magnets are baked by the sun and quickly wear out in Arizona. You can either move everything that needs to be moved for us to have access to the windows or we will gladly move them but we are not responsible for any damage that may occur.
- Hard Water Residue or Stain Removal - For an additional charge we will attempt to use Sorbo Hard Water Residue Remover to clean the spots from your damaged window panes. We give no guarantees that we can remove the spots as the calcium may have eaten into the glass and permanently damaged the pane.
- More Than One year Since Last Cleaning - If it has been over one year since your windows were last cleaned, we may need to use steel wool or razor blades to clean the windows properly. Some glass is soft and can sometimes be scratched. For this reason, Squeeky Kleen Windows will not be held responsible for any scratches that may occur during this process.
- Scraping Glass – For an additional charge our personnel will remove paint, varnish, silicone, stucco/mortar, tape, labels or other substances from the glass that cannot be washed off. Squeeky Kleen Windows will not be held responsible for any scratches that may occur during this process.
- Exterior Laddering - Should you request that Squeeky Kleen Windows clean windows in an area where landscaping does not allow easy access to the windows, Squeeky Kleen Windows cannot be responsible for incidental damage to plants, shrubs or flower beds due to the placement of ladders.
Occasionally, the cleaning of windows will show scratches and imperfections that could not be seen while the glass was dirty. The manufacture of our tools (Sorbo) guarantees against their tools scratching glass. To file a claim we must follow these steps:
- Take a picture of the scratched glass or mirror.
- We will provide a similar piece of glass and the tools used by our crew.
- If we can create the same scratches using these tools, Sorbo will reimburse us for the cost of replacing the glass.